myspace layouts images




Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dinner with D-M-L-S

Met Auntie May, Sha & Liting for dinner tonite... i guess i havent met them for dinner since end Aug cos was v.busy with wrk & travelling recently.

Dun noe why.. i had a v.bad headache since late afternoon.. but i dun wanna cancel e dinner cos its kinda bad & i miss e gals too.. so i went straight after i knock off. Sigh... my headache was so bad i had to pop one panadol immediately when i stepped into e cafe, otherwise i tink i might jus faint :s

Hey, panadol really wrks! Ard half hour later, e pain was gone.. thgh still not feelin too gd, i guess its much better le. Hee... after dinner, e gals passed me a gift which was actuallie meant for my b.day ~ they're so sweet, got me a coach pouch which they thght could match with my new hobo :) *Thanks Babes*


e after panadol me...

We didn't stay too long at Vivo cos we were kinda tired & went home after a drink at Pacific Coffee. Oh.... Thanks Princess Sha Sha for sendin us back :p

No comments: