myspace layouts images




Sunday, September 30, 2007

Slippers? Oh no....

Only tis morning then I realized tat I dun hav a pair of slippers (totally forgotten abt it) - n I had to wear heels to downstairs & buy my lunch today…! Cos e strap of my slippers snapped while in HK last wk, hee.. tink too much walkin.

So Mr. G suggested we should go get it later after his tuition & we headed to Tiong Bahru Plaza to get our dinner & do some shopping there. But it seems like I won’t be able to get my slippers today cos I dun seem to see any design tat I like & I dun wanna jus get a pair for e sake of buyin… meaning I gotta do my slipper-search again tis wk. Instead, Mr. G got himself a new pair of slippers :)

Our buy today: Slippers for Mr. G + Protein Drink for Mr. G + Fake Eye Lashes for Me - The Face Shop (only $4.90)



Thght of trying out fake lashes again & hopefully I can succeed in putting it up nicely. Cos e last time I bought a pair was like 2 yrs back n I gave up after a few try, hee… e Sales Asst frm Face Shop keep promoting to me go get a pair which looks prettie dramatic & said it's not exaggerating.. but Mr. G & i felt i should go for e pair which gives a softer look effect for a start.

Tat's all for our Sun shopping & we headed back home after a drink @ Yakun. I guess last nite we had stayed out till quite late le & will be gd to get some rest now esp. where tom is a wrkin day again :p

No comments: