myspace layouts images




Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sweet Sweet G :)

As ya know, i've recently woke up, got a stiff neck, became little Ms. Frustration, Ms. Panadol Popper and Ms. Grumpy who kept complaining on how disturbing it was... And i guess Mr. G was the one who was being forced to listen to most of my frustration every day.

So probably because of this, heee.... He decided to maybe let his ears have some peace and brought me to get a new pillow! Haha.... But yeap, i'm touched! After our movie, he just walked to the store and start choosing one - For that moment, i felt G was sweet eh, heee... cos it was never a topic and i was caught by surprise :)


My new 88 bucks pillow ^^


Movie: Drillbit Taylor





my thought: From the guys that brought us Superbad. This show is hilarious and not as silly as expected. I must say the young actors are very good and really helped to spice up the whole movie.
my review: 7.5/10

No comments: