myspace layouts images




Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pain... Pain... Pain

Guess where Xerene went just now?

Sad to say....... Her first visit to a Chinese Sinseh for 'Tie-dah' :(

I didn't sleep well on Sunday night and probably have sprained my neck. i thought the pain will go off by itself in a few days' time... but it's really unbearable! i have to survive on panadols these 2 days at work and i've just popped another one in. Can't get to sleep at night, can't turn my neck, bad headaches... Ah!!! Simply frustrating!!

My first time to a sinseh and i seriously hate the smell of myself now. Xerene smells like a piece of big 'koyo' *_* Can't remove them till tomorrow morning.. Really hope it'll get better by tomorrow morning................... *Prays*

1 comment:

Johnny Ong said...

reading abt this blog post reminded me of mine again ... i'm having it now too ..... ouch!