myspace layouts images




Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back to Routine Weekend

Time passes especially fast on weekends, isn't it? Tomorrow it's a start of another new week everyone :)

My weekend is back to routine again, heee... Dinner & movie. Yesterday Mr. G brought me to a place where i love to go especially during my overseas trip. Yeap yeap, we went Outback! Now that i won't really get to travel, hmm... think i could only visit the one in Singapore.

But in the midst of the dinner, Mr. G's not too well..... And ended up, i finished like almost half of his steak! OMG... i think i'm really Ms. Piggy... *Oink Oink*


Yummie Yummie :)



Enjoying.... *Slurps*



Us - Finished with our dinner.. With e 1.5 steak in my tummie, can ya see my arms getting fatter? *Urgh*



As we walked across to Marina Sqaure to catch our movie... Hee.... Yes, took some photos again cos Singapore Flyer looks really beautiful with the lightings on during the night :D




Poor Photographer Xerene took 3 shots for Mr. G to get the above.... So ended up, 'no smile', oops!


Movie: IronMan

my thought: I thought it was good, really entertaining. Don't ever consider DVDs cos i'm sure the show is worth paying for the cinema tics.
my review: 8.5/10

2 comments:

Jerry Ong said...

Nice bloggie you have :) Cheers~

Xer said...

Thanks for dropping by Jerry! :D