myspace layouts images




Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Updates

Yeappie.. First thing, my stiff neck's gone! Heh :D

Next, if you see my Nuffnang advert, click and check it out yeah :)

My new job has got very limited access to internet, hence as you can see, my posting kinda slowed down. Cos after a whole long day focusing on work and computer, sometimes just lazy to switch on my lappie again, heee... And ya, i miss MSN and the freedom i've got previously *_*. But so far in my 4th week, i'm still pretty happy about my new work place, the people, work and environment.

Over the weekends, it's movie time with Mr. G again! Went to watch Indiana Jones. 2 new stuffs i spotted too - A nice hangout place at Pasir Ris Park, Summer Breeze and new body mist, VS Pure Seduction *Ultimate Sweetness*


Xerene wanna stock up more VS body mist

This week, i'm looking forward to watch Sex & the City! Don't think Mr. G will like the so, heee... so i'm still finding kaki to go together. Ladies, anyone interested to go watch together let me know :)

1 comment: