myspace layouts images




Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

Hey friends, first of all... Happie Chinese New Year, 新年快乐!!Guess most people are busy visiting relatives and friends, collecting Ang Baos... and of cos trying to double or triple them on the table - playing black jack, hee... And well for me, more of less doing the same routine too.

I started my morning with my little red dress... :)




Visiting Mr. G's relative first... :)

>> Then to Cousin Pang's Place>>


Lao Yu Sheng

Mama & Cousins



Red dresses -- Cousin Janey (she look like tai tai w/ her little pinic bag, hee) & Me

Ended my day playing Black Jack at Mr. G's friend's place... and.... we got some winnings!! Hope this gonna continue for another week & wish everyone (disclaimer: those not playing with me) huat huat! Geeezzz :p

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

aaargh - u have to show me that yee sang picture. unbelievable cny for me as i have yet to taste it.

back to kl from overseas but didnt make an effort to go for it

Xer said...

hi johnny, still have few more days to new year, manage to 'lau yu sheng'?? :)