myspace layouts images




Thursday, November 8, 2007

Unpleasant Taxi Ride

*NC16 rating - Before you proceed to read this, pls note that this post has "valgur content".

Okie, as you can read from the post title, this is about a cab driver i've just met. I popped in to his cab after my coffee session with my colleagues.


The Scene: It was around 1am & e cab had a strong 'cigaratte smell'.... i mean i don't really mind but when he (an indian driver) starts talking... my mouth just Zipped!


Taxi: *NBCH*, that F**ker... he want to play right! I will play with him! Jus now i only one person, nevermind.... i call my friends already! They all stand by.

Later i'm going down to find him... This F**ker ang-mo, tink what! They come here try to play isit!! Go back their country lah! They tink they very good??!! They r rubbish! *CB*


*Xerene just kept silence.... don't wanna irritate him or prop him anything... feeling abit scared also... thinking "will he beat me up if i irritate him???" - calling for HELPPP inside my heart

Taxi: *NB*..... I now veri angry... I tell u ah... these 3 F***ker jus now never pay me e call-booking $$. Just throw me $5!! KNN!! Now still got mid nite - wat throw me $5 & run away??!! *CB*! Tink wat! Don't need to pay?! U tell me lah...


...... oooops.... he asked me....... well, i know irritating him or arguing with him is definitely a no-no... so xerene decides to 'fakely' sing-a-long with him abit....


Me: Ya lah.. tis people also.. aiyoh.. how can they just don't pay up & run away... Think u call police lah


Taxi: *CB* ang-mo, they think they wat! all rubbish!!


Taxi: Police?! Huh! they so slow! Nvrmind, i noe where he stay... xxx condominum... tonite 3 - 4 o'clock... i will go there wait for him... but i park my taxi far away... *NB*, i sure whack him later!!

... he continues, continues & continues.....

Nevermind.. he go MOS now... i know where he stay! my friends all ready liao, later tonight we sure WHACK him!! *CB* They tink wat! Come Singapore try to play around! In Singapore, u do anything sure can catch u one...

Jus go back to ur country lah! *CB* ang-mo

Yes... he keep repeating all e valgur words & story again & again.....

Terrible terrible.... YES, my ears just suffered in the whole ride & all I just want is to reach home fast & safe :(


Finally..... i reach & i said "Oh ya, you can U-turn (there is sign) here & i stopped at bus stop."

Taxi: U wan to U-turn......? (Me: yup, just U-turn & stop at the bus stop) .....

Taxi: U wan to U-turn ah......but i want to drink coffee leh....

Ah....... Help.... what can i say? No??? Sigh..... Because aparantly if he U-turns & drop me at the bus stop, he need to make a big round to go back to the coffee shop. Well.... so in the end, i said don't need to U-turn which i have to walk slightly further up....

I seriously felt he is quite 'over' in this matter, another words - typical egoistic guy who doesn't know how to control his emotion. Worst, working at the front line.

Well since he said 'in Singapore you cant run away' - then why did he keep annoucing the crime he is going to commit later? Hai.... just trying to boost his ego maybe?


Darn, my luck :(

No comments: