myspace layouts images




Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Unlucky Day in Hong Kong

Sigh.... first thing i realised when i checked in at the hotel is that i dropped my mobile in the cab!! Though it's an old phone used only when i'm at overseas but..... still, feeling sad now - e feeling of loosing something is always not good.

One thing about HK taxi is that, if you ever drop something... sigh, u can forget about getting it back. Contacting the driver takes a million years! You call ONLY the main line to report & when I asked why can't i get the taxi company's directly as I have e taxi no... They just told me, they are unable to track which co they belong to and there are approximately 40 to 50 taxi companies if i want to call one-by-one. So only choice is to call main line then they will pass the message to the taxi companies and then to the taxis via radio call etc :s

Anyway, i tried calling my mobile phone within 10 mins after i dropped it... Ring Ring (a little hope) though no one picks up... Tried agin.... Then the 4th try.... "The number you call cannot be reached"- ENDED. i can stop dreaming about getting my phone back.

Alright, people always say - "There's no point crying over spilled milk". Okie, so i nagged it over msn with my friends & i got over it - in a way, heee...

Time for dinner & it was quite late liao... close to 9pm. So just grabbed any resturants at Causeway Bay. Hmm... i seriously never purposely or intended to eat here... but heee... yeap, i went >> >>>


ordered only 6 ounce, regret - Steak is too small -- smaller than my jacket potato

Outback Steak House again!! *What's new?! - Alexis aka Meanie always said* - i knew u'll say tat to me..... heeee. Though nothing v.new - i ordered my tenderloin steak again but this time round at a Different Branch! Not at Tsimshatsui... (Meanie, new location hor)

my aussie cheese chips



look at e cheeeeeese, hee...


By time my dinner, its prettie late so just walked around Causeway & headed back hotel. Hmm, i shall say this trip will not be as fun as e others cos i still prefer to travel with e gals, heee... U know, gals' instinct - love chit chats & gals talk. Uncle, u're indeed quite lor soh..... His job: help me take some pics & save my ears. Thank u ^^

No comments: