myspace layouts images




Sunday, November 4, 2007

Singapore calling to Dubai

Yesterday night around 2am, I tried calling Mr. G to his hotel room cause we will always buy calling card to call each other if e other one is travelling.

So thinking with my Phoenix Card with left over credit of 5 bucks can last me 30 mins or so... But who knows!? It says: "You have 9 Minutes!!" - Whoa... i never expect it cost so much to call to Dubai from Sg, cos i remember calling him during his Norway trip- with 5 bucks credit, you can talk for around 20 mins!

No choice, we have to use Skype instead... Hee, while we are talking, Mr. G sent me some of his pics taken at Dubai airport & his room. As i am using my lappie's mic, it wasn't clear and was quite noisy. So now i gotta set off to get a mic for skype & Mr. G says we could probably get a webcam when he's back, heeeee ^^

@ Dubai's Airport

No comments: