myspace layouts images




Friday, November 16, 2007

No Shopping Tonite - Just Praying Hard

I received a call from Mr. G around 7pm... Bad news, something happened in Sg & i so wished i'm beside him now. Though i know he can handle it himself, but i'm still worried. How i wish i can fly back immediately...

Really no mood to shop now though i've planned to do some shopping at Tsimshatsui tonight. Shopping is not my piority cos i can always buy my stuff back Sg, so decided to stay in at room to rest & order my dinner instead. Take a dip at e bath tub, rest & wait for Mr. G's call.


my dinner for tonite


Watched TV in room while eating my pizza... They always show the latest TVB serials around 9pm. The drama currently showing is 通天干探 - The Ultimate Crime Fighter:


i was watching this - seems not bad


After the drama, they actually have a variety show that talks about a popular group back in the 80's (四朵金花 - 汪明荃、沈殿霞(肥肥)、王愛明 及 張德蘭) <--- i googled this of cos. Then they played a song which i find it soooo familiar..... Ahhh... cos my mama always listen it last time, hee... So she told me e song name is call 万水千山总是情 (by Lisa Wang) when i called her just now - Here is the retro MTV, heee... learn to enjoy :p


No comments: