myspace layouts images




Sunday, April 13, 2008

Trip Confirmed, Hurray!

Yeah! Yesterday, we've settled for our Genting trip and i'll be taking a short break in 2 weeks' time! *Can't wait* :D

As i write this post, sigh... Mr. G is on his way to Dubai again. It's good to have few days break from each other but yet on the other hand, kinda will miss his presence too. Fortunately, his trip this round its only going to be 3 days - just nice, not too long :)

Weekend was like per norm, like what most Singaporeans do! Hee.. Watching movies.

Oh ya! Hee... Guess who i saw after movie on Saturday night? While i was eating my prata at Fong Seng....... A girl popped out and say 'Hi'! Its EO!! And she was there with a guy friend (probably her potential, haha), heading there for supper too :p


Movie: Definitely, Maybe


my thought: Nice! This is an exceptional romantic comedy about the choices we make about love. Nostalgic, warm, bittersweet and entertaining. Beautiful and great cast :)
my review: 8/10


Movie: Three Kingdoms - Resurrection of the Dragon


my thought: War scenes are not as fantastic but the movie moves on real fast. Some history lessons to bring home too. The war/fighting scenes can definitely can be better, maybe. Hee :p
my review: 6/10


Movie: Bucket List



my thought: Be patient, good stuffs are worth waiting for, hee.. Cos the movie gets more & more interesting as it goes. The message of The Bucket List is that we should stop and smell the roses, count our blessings, hug someone we love, before it's too late. More entertaining than I expected.
my review: 7.5/10

And now, i'm starting to countdown to my trip! :)

No comments: