myspace layouts images




Monday, January 28, 2008

Miss Junkie

Hee... Yeaps, i've just satisfied my craving for KFC!! Was supposed to have it yesterday but Mr. G can't take fast food so we had to skip that. So the craving becomes more heightened and was so bad that i 'die die' need to go pack it back for dinner. Half hour after my dinner, Mr. G packed more food to stuff me!! *Super full now*


My dinner - Junkie food

My supper - 'Ceral' prawn

My supper - Lobsteries!

Of cos i can't finish the food alone, so Mr. G's sista-in-law, Serene ate with me. Hee.. the 2 of us finished up almost all!

Oh ya, i'm going for my eye liner tattoo & brow embroidery tomorrow!! Feeling a little scared now cos i kinda worry about the pain that i will be going through.. That's why my mama always says in cantonese, 'Oi lang mm yu mang' heee... meaning 'Ai sui mai mia'. But i just hope it will turn out well :)

No comments: