myspace layouts images




Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eye "Tattoo" Review

Did my eyebrow embroidery and liner tattoo last night... It was pain... but well, it's already over!

I decided to give it a shot after 3 of my friends did theirs at No. 1 Salon at Bishan, which apparently is pretty well-known for eyebrow embroidery. FYI, you need to wait at least 2 to 3 months for your appointment!! It's really a loooooong wait and yeaps, it's tat POPULAR.

My appointment time was at 9.30pm and by time i finish, it was close to 10.45pm. Actually the 'tattoo' part was pretty fast and it took like only 20 mins to complete both my liner and brow.

When i reach there, i mean at that hour - 9.30pm, there were still like 6 person waiting for their turn. It was like a little clinic i thought - Sitting at the waiting area, fill up your particulars and wait for them to call your name so you can go into the "doctor's room", hee....

I was actually quite scared as it was my first time doing both the eyebrow embroidery and liner tattoo... Wondering how will the pain be like and if i could take it :( My heart was pounding fast as she started the first tattoo on my eye... I was tearing... But the beautician Amy was really nice, she pacified me and told me it's 'normal' and ask me to take 'deep breaths' - which really helps!

For the brow, i would say the pain is quite minimal.. or maybe becos i went through the tough one which i felt embroidery is like, hmm... "ants bitting" feel, hee... Well, for the results, i think it's worth the pain i went through! :)

Price
SGD 150 for eyebrow embroidery
SGD 120 for eye liner tattoo + Pain

No comments: