myspace layouts images




Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hong Kong ~ 5D 4N

First thing, heee... Mr. G & i are okie le & i promise him i'll do somethin abt my wrk.. i head straight to airport after he sent me to e door I was kinda tired as i slept pretti late last nite updating my resume.. hence i fell asleep when i board e flight. But... when i woke (close to 45mins later), i found out tat our flight has not take off yet.. then Jasmin told me tat there was a flight delay as there were too many planes taking off at e same time & had to queue *puzzled* Anyway, gd thing is tat we landed HK safely :)

By time we reach e hotel, its already close to 5 & we checked-in, pack awhile & head out to source for our vodafone. Shortly, Jasmin had to meet her friend & i walked alone at Causeway Bay, waiting for e vodafone to arrive (cos e device was sold out totally in HK - wat a coincidence) - so i went to take my dinner... Funnie thing is tat in HK, maybe it's becos the shops & restaurants are everywhere, as in quite messy, it's not easy to decide a place to dine, u kinda jus feel tat u may find somethin else to eat at e next street. Hmm, so jus keep walkin & walking... till i ended up at a jap restaurant near Times Square (where i went to grab a Original Gazed Donut first!) hee...

Sat along e conveyor belt & i start ordering. Though i speak cantonese, hee.. but i started to converse with the waitress in English as i wanna act 'tourist'... cos i thought of ordering more food & erm... yet afraid if they will feel why this girl needs to eat so much, so i might as well act a little blur, wahaha...


my dinner: Krispy Kreme Donut + Jap Food


i headed to collect my vodafone device after my dinner & didn't go gai-gai this round cos still abit tired & have been walking around there many time. Save my energy for e rest 4 days & looking forward to SH & Beanie's arrival on Tuesday! ;p

No comments: