myspace layouts images




Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Super Slim USB

Hmmm.... what's happening to blogger.com? It's got a very weird layout page for posting and you just can't find the icon to post up pics... (Anyone experienced the same?)

Anyway, my home alone days ended - Yeappie! Mr. G is back from Shanghai with my new super slim USB. Hee, i've asked him to get them at 'Sai Po Guang Chang' 塞博广场 which my couz brought me there during my last visit. Now suddenly, it brought me memories of the days where i ran events with the gals; Evil Jojo, Keng Keng. Missed those days at PC.

Mr. G bought 2 USB sticks (as small as a SIM card!) - the blue one for him & pinkie one for me! :) Hee, really mini and i shall post up the pics when blogger is up again. Oh ya, i'll be going for my first cruise next week!! Looking forward to my short break and yes, i'm going to spent my birthday on board :D

Ta.

Here it is :)


4Gb + 8Gb = RMB 320 only

No comments: