myspace layouts images




Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Camera!

Bought my second Canon Ixus yesterday and i'm lovin' it! Slim and all-in with functions which was missing in the earlier version - Battery life indicator, slow sync flash (good for night shots) and option to stamp date and/or time! :)

I got the Red Canon Ixus 100 and of course from my favourite electronic store, Parisilk @ Holland V. Haha.. nope, they didn't pay me to advertise but i just thought their electronic goods there were really at better prices as compared to the market rates and most importantly, not default goods :D

Immediately after purchase, there i go - start the use on my new cam at my family fuction - BBQ at NSRCC. Whoa.. love the bungalows there, spacious and clean. Except that it's really quite 'wu lu', rather way out. This big family function was arranged for my Hainan Island cousin, which was his first visit to Singapore. So many relatives were there, even my grandfather's brother! Heee...

Ah.. what's wrong with blogger, really. Can't post pictures till now... :(

>>



No comments: