myspace layouts images




Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday - Exercise Time

A good day for exercising we thought and we went for badminton this morning. Heh, also the 'grand opening' of my new racquet, haha.... It was indeed a sport which requires lots of stamina - running all around the court.

Mr. G.. an athlete since young, was like my coach today, heee.. He told me the importance of doing warm up and stretch before exercising and i just followed him as he count, "1, 2, 3, 4.. change, 2, 2, 3, 4, change..." Haha... Just like my school days PE teacher :D

Two other friends joined us awhile later and we played for 2 hours today. Seriously, i can't wait for another session!! i think i'll prefer exercising through playing sports than going to gym or jogging :)


My PE teacher for today! Hee... :)



Booking a Badminton Court

1) Register at SSC's Online - ibook system
2) Choose the sports complex and time you prefer
3) Make Payment!! Peak Hours at SGD 7.40/hr


At night, it's Movie Time! And we went to catch a comedy.


Movie: Semi-Pro


my thought: Slapstick comedy! If you're looking for a something relaxing can go for this show - can have some good laugh & also has few surprises! But don't expect fantastic story line. I thought that Blades of Glory was better though :)

my review: 7.5/10

*For HSBC credit card holders: The usual $1 off per ticket at GV has now cut down to Mon - Wed only* Sads....

No comments: