myspace layouts images




Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hubby's First Valentine Gift

Da-dah! Here's my first v.day gift from Hubby:



An ironing board? Heee... Yeah, he bought it on v.day and jokingly said this shall be my v.day pressie since he haven't bought any gift for me. Heh, trying to hint me to do more housework...?? :) I'm glad this is not really a gift for me but i'm sure our part-time cleaner will be happy to have a good new ironing board :D

Every year on valentines day, lovely G will send me flowers and i'm so happie that he didn't forget this year. *In thoughts: "Marriage is not the end of surprises and romance?" Heee... i do hope so. Earlier in the day on Valentines, sweet Mr. G sent flowers to my work place. This year slightly special, i got 2 bouquets! Of course he won't send two but just happened that the florist delivered the wrong flowers on the actual day and they re-sent the correct order on the following day. That's why i ended with two; the one and only year i will get 2 bouquets from Mr. G :)


1st Delivery - The wrong order


This is the correct one with Ferrero Rochers! :)



Thanks Hubby!! :)


No comments: