myspace layouts images




Monday, June 14, 2010

New Template

It did crossed my mind that if i should stop blogging? Having Facebook being so interactive, linked to iPhones etc... you can simply post updates and photos anytime, anywhere. But on the other hand, i can't bear to close my bloggie, since it has been with me for near three years.

5 minutes backed, i decided to discard the idea. As i logged into blogger.com today, i noticed that they have some new updates! :) As you noticed i have changed my blog template and, at ease. So much flexible as compared to last time where i had a hard time trying to find templates i like or trying to work out the html languages to customized my template. Now i can change my background, customise fonts, layouts and colours with just a few clicks! Well, with the introduction of 'Template Designer', it really helps to revive my interest back to blogging and i could change my template easily everytime i get "bored" over the blog skin. For now, i have chosen a 'celebration' themed background which matches with my wedding prep *Geeez*

So yes, you'll be expecting more updates coming along :)

No comments: