myspace layouts images




Thursday, October 8, 2009

Home Alone Week

Today is my 6th day of home alone. Ah... 3 more days and he will be back from Dubai!! Yeappies!

Just finished my call with Mr. G and in future we are unable to Skype le... But luckily i found a calling card that's 50% cheaper than phonenix card, heee. After many days of work, he finally get some time off and he mms me a photo taken at the desert :)




Look so fun, well, wished i was there too :)


I seem to have slow down again in uploading my pictures, heee... Been busy doing some plannings for the last 2 weeks; a fruitful one though. Anyway, here's the photos i've taken during Liting's wedding :)




Pretty Bride :)




At the Foyer








Happie Bride




Yeah! She is now Mrs. Soong





With my secondary school friends & poly mates :)




No comments: