myspace layouts images




Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Passed - Yeappie!

Yeappies.. finally i passed my 'evaluation' after 2 tries. The Q&A book really helps! :) Ah.. but still, most importantly i need to pass the Final Theory in 2 weeks' time, so i'll just continue to read that book.

Oh ya, my very very first trial on Saturday, driving beyond the circuit-outside the school! Scary.. but i guess i'm lov'in it!! Seriously, i look forward to my next lesson and if time allows, i am hoping to arrange more than one lesson a week. That means i have to spend both my weekend at BBDC?? Hmm.... shall think about it ... :D

Friday was my company's corporate day. I thought the whole day event was really good; it was meaningful, motivational, yet fun and exciting. Hmm... how should i say... a very good mix of all activities? :) We started off with some fun exercise, then to MD presentation, to some kiddish clap & sing-along song, follow by witty team building sessions... proceeding on to sexy salsa dance class and not forgetting, drinking session with the team :)

So Sunday was my R & R day. Decided to pop by Mr. G's sista's place to visit his nephews and niece - cos we had missed her birthday 3 weeks back.



Joseph's look changed in 3 weeks'!


Cute Joseph


Gavin brought them to 'fishing'



Wallace counting his fishes - he caught 13!! :)

No comments: