myspace layouts images




Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happie CNY!

Today is the 9th day of CNY... so i'm still not too late to wish ya all a Happie Chinese New Year! :)

I hope it is a great new year for everyone but sigh... it didn't start off quite well for me. Been pretty sick these 2 weeks, with all sorts of virus surrounding me. Bad soar throat before new year.. then to fever, then to flu... and now back to soar throat. And of cos, i miss ALL the new year goodies! With the bad soar throat, you simply don't feel like eating anything... in fact, quite frustrating :(

Really hope my soar throat can recover by next week.... Anyhow, it's photo time again, heee.... my reunion lunch and visitings with Mr. G and family.

Reunion Lunch @ Asia Grand Restaurant



Wallace, Me & Baby Joseph



i like this pic! Do~Re~Mi



Smileeeezzzz :D





CNY Visiting

Self-shot with Wallace

This year i missed out quite a fair bit with my family. No reunion dinner with my family cos it falls on the same day with Beanie's ROM & no visitings cos most of my relatives went back to Hainan Island. Still, i hope they had a fun time there.. Did ya?? Cousin Liang and Cousin Pang :)

No comments: