myspace layouts images




Saturday, November 1, 2008

Foodie Weekend

Just had steamboat for dinner with Mr. G, heee.... How should i say? Simply 'satisfying'! :D i love eating steamboats and buffets, hehe... so I am now thinking and have plans for the next steamboat session with SH and the gals! *Grinzz*





After dinner, supposingly we had planned to shop for my dress. Cos in 10 days' time, its Binson and Mel's big day! And i've yet to buy my little pink sista dress for morning and don't mention about the night. Anyway, as expected, it might not be a good choice to have Mr. G shopping with me... cos after 15 mins, he commented "actually it's better for you to shop with your friends." *_* - Alright, i totally agree that too. So instead, we went for dessert :)





This weekend of mine, seems like a makan-weekend session. Friday after work, Mr. G brought me to a restuarant near my office; at Maritime House - Mariner's Seafood. I like this place! Food is nice, quiet ambience and at reasonable rates. The setting reminds me of 'Ship Restaurant' at Far East Shopping.






As you can see, i've been lazy again on my updates but here's some pics for the 933 Sg Hitz Awards last Saturday. Hmm... seriously i thought it was just a pretty average show; or in fact, quite boring. Probably because there were not many artist attending. Those who attended will go up the stage at least thrice! So you are seeing the same person up to the stage again and again... Hmm, will definitely prefer a concert :)






No comments: