myspace layouts images




Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sentosa Outing

Ah... This is a pretty late posting, hee.... In celebrating Mr. G's BIG '3' birthday, we planned a short weekend get-away at Sentosa.

Initially, I’ve got no plans to give him a birthday surprise cos he did previously told me not to… Well, because he is someone who doesn’t really get ‘surprise’ easily. In the end, some how I guess I successfully did give him a surprise with his friends turning up at Rasa Sentosa? Heee… Of cos, with the help of Adrian, Mr. G’s friend whom now had become the official group birthday planner :D

Since I thought his friends will be popping by, we upgraded the room to the Premier Terrace! Whew…. Huge balcony we’ve got.

Here are some pics we took :)




Heading to Sentosa - Start!








View from bed... Lazing... Nice!!


Time to Makan - Exploring Sunny Island














Evening - Time for 'Surprise Visits'












Wearing our YaWuu T-shirts, heee.. :)

No comments: